Chocolate Covered Coconut Bites
2 ⅓ cups coconut, shredded, unsweetened
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup coconut milk, unsweetened from carton
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 ¼ cups dipping chocolate (white, dark or milk chocolate), melted
- Line a half baking sheet or plate with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a bowl, add coconut, coconut oil, coconut milk and powdered sugar. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Take a teaspoon size amount of the coconut mixture and roll in the palm of your hand.
- Place coconut bold on parchment paper. Do the same with the rest of the coconut.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
- Remove coconut balls from freezer and immediately dip.
- Place coconut bites onto parchment line bagepapir.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.